Friday, October 28, 2011

Sick

I've been sick for several days so I haven't really been doing anything that requires brain power, except for tutoring my niece, and that hasn't gone very well.  :D  This one seems to be an achy body, headache, stomach upset, sore throat sort of thing, and the rain tonight should make things much more interesting for the weekend.  Wife is sick with it as well, and the poor dear needs to do a patrol out in it once an hour all night long.  *love* to her, I hope she makes it out alright.  Oh... I should take some emergen-c and cross my fingers.

Anyway, because of this I haven't blogged, haven't looked at anything on the internet, haven't written, you know, been a lazy sack of crap pretty much.  So I'm sorry to everyone who's been following me and my RCK.  I'm going to go in and see about possibly typing up the stories for the last house and then maybe begin typing in week two of some of them.  At least then I'd be part way to the final project.

If I'm really feeling up to it tonight (ha ha) then I'm going to start putting the blogs into Blogger for future posting.  I don't think I'm going to feel up to it though, and will likely just play tonight before I take a nap.  Napping is good.  Food, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment