Monday, October 31, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011

It's that time of the year again.  National Novel Writing Month, also known as NaNoWriMo.  For those of you who know what that means, congrats and I hope you get your novels done this year!  For those that don't, well, let's just say I'm about to be a writing junkie for a month.

NaNo's goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.   This may seem like an impossible thing to do, but hundreds, no, thousands, of people do it every year.  I enjoy the madness of it all and really enjoy the accomplishment.  I am going to be writing almost nonstop now and it should be lots of fun.

I'll try to get my RKC up when I can, to keep you all up to date.  I might take sims breaks in between writing marathons.

This year I'm going to be writing with the wife again ( I like writing with her) and our first novel will be set in a criminal reform school for children across several planets.  I'm looking forward to it, and can't wait to see where it goes!  Good luck me!

No comments:

Post a Comment