I know that people didn't have phones back then, but really the only way in the Sims 2 to keep any kind of relationship with anyone is to meet them somewhere randomly, or to call them. So I decided what I would do was a string of phone calls every so many days or something and figure that was the sim going out "for the day" to visit friends or to go to a ball or something. I mean, you can't even write letters. So I decided that I would put in phones.
If anyone has a solution to this, I'm up for hearing about it. It's not very realistic, but at the same time you just can't be too realistic in the sims, so I just kind of wing it and let my imagination take me away.
Anyway, I wasn't very pleased to be playing another family that didn't have any real issues, and I couldn't really do much towards their life time wants. I mean, the one wants 50 first dates, and the other wants to be a celebrity chef (it's a female, they can't have jobs) so since they have plenty of money, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them yet. Therefore I didn't actually make too many decisions as I spent my first week kind of getting the hang of who my sims were. Oh, and the 50 first dates? I should have looked at that again, because it's actually 50 dream dates, he can do that with his wife so I'm not as irritated as I had been with his LTW.
So, without further ado, this is the Hengre family's first week story, what I can give you:
Meet Jessica and James Hengre. Don't they look cute?
So here we go. On Monday the Queen and a noble came to vist. Not even sure who since I didn't write it down.
On Tuesday the only thing I seemed to think was note worthy was their bills. They had $152.
Wednesday they had roaches somewhere, and Jessica made a friend with someone. Don't know who, don't know anything else about it.
Thursday came complete with two interesting things. Jessica showed so I must have managed to get her pregnant on Wednesday. Besides that, their bills were $110. Wow I was really interested in them, weren't I?
On Friday something hilarious happened. I remember that I wasn't paying much attention to Jessica. Then I remember looking over at her and saying, "Why is she in the bath? Her hygeine is full." So when I went over to her, she was playing pirates in the bathtub.
It actually made me laugh outloud. So here's this pregnant noble, swimming, rowing and "Arg maties!" in the bath. How hilarious!
One more for the road. :D
On Saturday Jessica gives birth to a beautiful baby boy named Judgement. For those who know me, this name should be familiar. Born of Jessica (of course) with purple eyes, little Judgement. As soon as I had him and I saw those eyes I said, "Uh oh, he's going to have a little brother. I wonder how long that's going to take me."
And on Sunday I litterally have nothing written down. How fantastic. When I came back to the house for week two I found out that Mr. James had managed to rake up the logic skill. He was at eight. Guess he played a lot of chess.
So there you have it, week one of Hengre. I promise week two will be more interesting and informative.
Also, for those who don't know, this is a Royal Kingdom Challenge with the Sims 2. Page link for the rules for it is: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/royal_kingdom_challenge/
Sims Website is: http://thesims2.ea.com/
Some of my favorite places to get extra content for the sims are:
http://www.parsimonious.org/
http://www.mirkwood-sims.de/
http://www.peggyzone.com/Index.html (If you don't know Peggy's hairs... you are in for a surprise! Her make up and such are good too, and her clothes... I always end up with more stuff than I can handle in my game when I go to her site.)
http://www.medievalsims.com/
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
http://avenidasims.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.jp/garapon9/garasim2index.html
and modthesims which I'm having a terrible time getting a link for right now, will try to again later.
I could probably paste more links as well, and if I ever get a comprehensive list I'll do just that, but for now, those are really some of my favorites. I don't have a lot of custom content in my game currently because I had to reinstall it when I got my new computer (long story) and I decided not to put a lot of stuff in it so I couldn't find what I was looking for if things crashed. However I've got stuff from all those places in my game at this point, and I love their stuff. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment