Mary comes home with a promotion! Now she's a Therapy Pet, way to go Mary!
Mary's a bit dirty, so she needed a bath.
Only she didn't want to make it through the whole bath.
But that was because she was giving birth to puppies. Welcome Bobby and Aya to the family.
Now it's Joseph's turn.
Only he doesn't have a baby excuse for hopping out of the tub early.
The little pup...err.. lambs are so cute at their food bowls. Trying to crawl inside them.
Somehow I didn't get appropriate pictures, Joseph got a promotion the same day as Mary got a bath. This was Mary coming back from work with a promotion of her own, now she's a Seeing Eye Dog.
Aya and Bobby really loved playing with each other. They were pretty much inseparable when they were small, if you found one, you found the other. Too cute.
Yes, you make a great guard do... lamb. Yeah, cuddle up to the mailman, he's really okay to like.
Going to work in new cars.
Here's the other one.
Finally, make it through a bath without jumping out early.
John, john, what are we going to do with you? It's raining, you decide to go out and splash in a puddle, this is the sims, of COURSE you're going to get struck by lightning.
Poor John runs inside to get out of the storm and I think Aya peed on the floor. When John gets to the bathroom, he pees on the ground in front of the toilet, and then he bathes. Which sets him into the rights, more or less.
Mommy gives birth. I'd been hoping as I played through all my noble and merchant families for twins.
So of course my peasants have them.
Their parents seem happy enough. I set each of them to play and cuddle their children so it was amusing to see them do that in sync. Welcome Brian and Ryan. I have to remember that Brian is the first born, so he is the heir.
And I guess I have to add a baby bed to the children's room. After all there are two now, not one. Ah twins... this is going to get difficult. Oh, and they were born on Friday night.
Saturday Mary learns come ...
... and roll over.
Jump rope *in* the house? Really? How fascinating.
Winter time and the tree's go dormant. Never got pictures of them actually harvesting their plants, but they did get a harvest from each tree. They had one of each, orange, lemon and apple.
I also have in my game coconut, banana and papaya from the sims Castaway... which are fantastic trees that I'm not going to give to any other family because they're way too useful. I've stopped letting him harvest from those tree's because they gain their fruit within hours of being harvested. So they just sit in the back yard as a symbol of what not to do in the future. I never played Castaway, just happened to have the stuff from the game in mine... I blame the wife. :D
Aya and Bobby grew up into adults, so it was time to sell them. By sheer chance (I went to have John interact with her and saw the option) I found that I could sell animals to passing people even if there was no relation. Bobby was worth $518. Also Mary, lazy lamb, decided to stay home from work today. I think she was hungry because she wasn't going to the food bowls. She's like that. I keep getting messages saying she's starving, but there are bowls with food in them, what's wrong with her?
So, since she stayed home, it was definitely time for her and Joseph to have more children. Into the doghouse.
And it seemed to take again. Fantastic. Now there will be more puppies. This is Sunday and the end to my week. Twins from puppy and Mommy, I should have quite some fun in the future....
So that is it to my first week in my Peasant house. Blogger does not like me dragging and dropping too many pictures, which is apparently why it was "having error's saving". Therefore I've fiddled with my folders and crap again in order to try to make it easier for me to post. I'll get some sort of perfect habit eventually. It might take me a while, but we'll get there. Until then, I hope you enjoyed!














No comments:
Post a Comment