Sunday, October 9, 2011

Random Product Endorsement

Today's regularly scheduled post was eaten by blogger.  Apparently it really doesn't want me to tell you about my peasant family and their working lambs.  Fine then, I'll try again tomorrow.  This means that I must now randomly endorse someone.

I have chosen: http://shirt.woot.com/

The reason is simple, they're some of the best shirts I own.  Between the fact that they're only $10, the fact that shirts I've had for two years still look like I've just taken them off of the store shelf, and the fact that the shipping is free I think they're some of the best shirts ever.  The packages they come in are awesome, the shirts always make me happy and seriously, after two years of wear and tear and thousands of washings they still look fantastic.  The stock rotates quickly, you constantly get new shirts to choose from and there are artist contests for shirt designs.

If only I had money... I'd be buying more shirts from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment