Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Random Product Endorsement

I have decided that today is random product endorsement day.

On the menu for this is: Hot Topic's Glow in the Dark sparkly nail polish.

I chose the light blue.  When I first put it on I wasn't sure what I would think of it, because it's such a light color.  Then I put Krackle over it, which I put on too thick so it didn't have deep crackles and the glow in the dark didn't show up much.  However, when I put it on all alone and used it I was hooked.  I haven't used any other nail polish for... almost 2 weeks now, and anyone who knows me knows that's a long time.  I usually change polish 2-3 times a week.  Each time I take it off I want to put it back on.  Is it because the blue is cool or the sparkles are awesome.  Not so much.  Not that they aren't cool and awesome, but the real awesome is going to bed and staring at your nails until you fall asleep, because you see five points of glowing light coming from them.

I even make wifey look, every night, because it's so cool.  I've had glow in the dark things before, but it's never been this long lasting and easy to see.  I sleep during the day, so I get early morning light on them and then go to bed.  Of course, when I wake up they're not glowing anymore, but for at least 15-20 minutes they're good.  <3  Even when the paint starts to chip, you feel like your whole nail is glowing at night.  Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment