Friday, September 23, 2011

Curiosities

Blogs.  Something I've been both interested and terrified of.  I mean, blogs are you, right?  Who you are, your unedited feelings, your personal ideas.  However, blogs have evolved since the beginning of blogs, and now they're ways for people to debate, catch up with others, hide from the world, make money, all kinds of things.  Blogs are what you make them.  So for now, I'm going to have a blog that is me.  All the little curiosities that are me, all the things that I think, all the things that I have wanted to talk about, but haven't.

Most people who know me know that I'm pretty free about what I say, and not one to back down on something I believe in.  That being said I like to know what other people think, and how they perceive the world.  I suck at remembering what people say though, there are times when I wish I could take a tape recorder around with me so I could record conversations I've had, just so I could go back and listen to them again.  I like conversations, I like talking with people.  Which is interesting because I don't really like having people around me too much.  So here I can have conversations with people and they'll be "recorded" for future perusal.  I like that.

So here we go.  Day one of blogging.  Let's see what we can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment