Saturday, September 24, 2011

Personal Opinion

Each person has their own personal opinions.  This is good because as a people, if we were all the same, then life wouldn't be interesting.  It wouldn't be worth talking to other people because we'd all say the same thing.  I think that people don't realize how important it is for every person to be different from the next.  There are so many groups of people who want "everyone to be the same" or "everyone to believe the same thing".  Why would we have been created differently if we were to be the same?

This is something that has bothered me about so many different groups or organizations.  We're no good as a society if we are the same.  The same color, the same creed, the same morals, no way!  That's not okay!  We have to have strife, or arguments, or debates, because we're social creatures, and can you imagine a conversation between two people who are the same?

"Hey Joe, I like that color of red."

"Hey Joy, I like that color of red too.  It's bright."

"Yeah, it's bright Joe, a nice bright red."

"Yup.  Bright red."

Need I say more?

So personal opinion is important, and I think that people who say that another person's opinion doesn't matter is not realizing that their own opinion only matters because that person has an opinion.  Ever think about it like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment