Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RKC: Royalty: Kershaw: Week Two

Ready for week two madness?  I was so excited to get to the second week because I knew toddlers were going to grow up and I had already decided to change the house my royal family lived in.  What a hassle that was, but over all it was alright, because they have a much more spacious place to live in now.

So, without further ado, the Kershaw family for week two:




 Beginning of week two I realized that I basically hated my castle.  Not that it wasn't beautiful and had lots of wonderful things in it, but more that there really wasn't enough room for a castle worth of people.  Wife was playing her own version of the RKC (every person had different wings) and she let me have the castle she made.  Therefore I went through a lot of effort getting the Kershaw's into the house.  First I tried to evict the previous owners and move the Kershaw's in, but that randomly took out doorways...*headtilt*  Still not sure why.  Finally I moved them in with the previous inhabitants and moved them out so I still had all my doorways and such and now I have a fantastically large and wonderful castle.  Some of their belongings I brought with them from the other castle, such as these couches, the violin, and the rug.  Also the stuff in both baby rooms is from the other castle, didn't figure I needed to repurchase that stuff.  This is the first thing Nik does getting to the new house.

The first thing Nicole wanted to do was learn about cleaning.  Therefore I sent her off to do so.

Also, before they moved out of the old house Nik got a promotion to Campaign Manager and baby boy Nathan was born.  So now we have an heir!  Also... when you move to a new house the year resets, so the Kershaw's are seasonally not in sync with the rest of the neighborhood.  *sigh*




Little Nieve plays with pots and pans.  She's such a creative little thing.  Good thing she's got her own room and doesn't have to share it with Nathan, right?


This is the Snow family leaving.  Another for some reason here, when I brought them into the town the sims decided to change their names completely.  The house was still called Snow Castle, but the individual sims had weird names wifey didn't give them.


Some neighbors came to welcome us to the town, as though we never had been here before.  I won't complain though because this means the Royalty get to meet some people they hadn't met yet.  Alissa Smith and Gwen Zaven come to visit.


Alissa bores her King with talk about the sky.  Whatever it was that she said, he wasn't interested.


The conversation escalates until they REALLY don't like each other.  She yells at him, he yells back.  It was... really funny to watch.  I just let them do whatever they wanted and watched the fun.


Nicole came out then and broke them up, talking to Alissa and soothing over her terrible feelings.  So Alissa likes the Queen, even if she doesn't like the King.


 Just to give you an idea of what their kitchen is like.  I know it's all modern looking, wifey warned me about that, but I'm so tired of having everything look the same that I didn't care.  I don't use the microwaves, espresso or juicer, although I'm considering using the juicer for the fruit tree's I have in the front yard.  This is the kitchen and the servant table.  Funny thing is that usually this is where everyone eats, they don't usually eat out in the dining room.


 Nik needs logic for his job, so out he goes to learn about the stars.  He had someone install that just for him.



Training children is such hard work.  Here we go though, teach that little girl to use the potty!



On Wednesday we hired ourselves a butler.  He comes in each day and does the work of five.  He's everything all wrapped up in one and will have to do until we get our own live in servant.  (No one's old enough to do that yet.)  It's nice to run out of food in our iceboxes because of the butler feeding the children five bottles a piece, really it is.  (okay, not five, but two.  two to each little child.)



Aww!  Little Nieve grows up to a child!  Mommy comes to watch, and Daddy looks through the wall.



Look at that hair, and that nightgown!  No, seriously, that hair is really perfect, that is daddy's little girl alright.  Same hair.



Close up of the beautiful little thing.  Her eyes are fantastic, her hair everywhere, her face perfectly pointed.  Mommy's eyes on this girl.  (I really love Nieve and wish I could clone her to play with her in other games she's so beautiful.  I was worried at first because sometimes sims can go really fugly when you have specially pointed faces, but she proved me wrong.)



This would be the bedroom the beautiful princess Nieve gets.  Look at all that luxury, all that pink and purple.

My game crashed as I was finishing up her room, which pissed me off to no end, but luckily I had already taken pictures so I could go in and redo it with little issue.



Nathan that same night bothered mommy and forced her to hold him for hours as she tried to help him grow up into a toddler.



Finally brought the child to a cake.



And after more than one cake, he finally grows up into a toddler!  What a handsome boy.



Look at those ears, look at those eyes!  Daddy's eyes, so they're bright purple, quite gorgeous.



Daddy wants to be involved with teaching little Nathan a nursery rhyme.  They stayed up all night learning this skill.



However Nathan's wish is finally granted with the taught rhyme.  He learned 2 points of Charisma during the endeavor.



I just thought the way Nieve slept on her bed was adorable.  I have found, at this point, that it is simply how a child sim sleeps in the bed, as it doesn't actually show a comforter or blankets.  Which means as she gets older, the poses are more... disjointed.  :P



Mommy and Nieve get along well, and they look like two beautiful ladies, don't they?



Daddy's new transport.  Wifey has a town that's half winter, and I figured it made just as much sense as a car or a drivable broom, so I let him keep it.  Look at that... horse drawn carriage.  (Just ignore the presents)



First day of school for little Nieve!  She's going to be a smart one, I can tell.



We invited the headmaster over right away.  It seemed as though things were going to be a bit rough at first, as the schmoozing didn't seem to go very well, but the tour went incredibly well and the food went pretty well after that.  Final tally?  113/90 points.  We did well indeed, and Nieve is now admitted to private school!



Right as the Headmaster leaves, Nik has to go and play the violin.  Is he composing something for his daughter's admittance to private school?



Little Nathan likes logic puzzles.  He plays them all the time.  Guess we're going to have another intelligent one there.



 Funny thing about homework.  Closest desk, whether or not there's room on it, is where the homework ends up being near.



Now it's time for Nieve to watch her father play, she really thinks he's great!  (he is, almost maxed out creativity over this week.)



First day of private school for Nieve!  Look at that cute little uniform.  Say hi to Chase the butler as you pass.



OH NO!

A chance card today for Nik yielded 2 charisma's and 9000 simolians and Nik get's promoted to State Assembly-person.  Because of this he needed to look at the stars and when he did, he got abducted by fairies!

(instead of aliens I have a hack that gives the same videos, but there are 6 different "fairies" that he could have been abducted by and he see's a green pointed ear instead of the alien ship in thought bubbles.  Site where the hack came from.  Link to forum thread.  This mod gives you 6 different fairies you could get pregnant by, so if more than one person in your town get's "abducted by fairies" they might not be related to each other, so they can interbreed.  This was one of the main reasons I wanted it, because I wanted to wonder who the "daddy" would be.  This site also has a nursemaid hack so your peasants can play nursemaid to your royal and noble children.  Heavily recommended for people who are going for a more realistic town.  I don't have the nursemaid hack, but I've been considering it for the future.)



Well, while Nik is gone, Nicole must help Nieve with her private school homework.  Things go on, even if daddy's gone.



Oh!  Daddy's back, and all he can think about is his experience with the fairies.  He doesn't feel all that great, even knowing his wife and daughter are horrified on his behalf.



Because he doesn't feel very manly anymore (really, who would after that sort of thing?) he goes to his indoor pond and cuddles with his wife.



Now he's being a bit more forward, but he feels the definite need for it.



In fact, let's just go all the way with this.

(cross fingers that she doesn't get pregnant, 'cause I know he is and wow that would be a pain to deal with.)



Nieve discovers a frozen pond and decides to walk across it.

Nicole gets a bronze gardening talent badge tending the fruit trees today.



Oh my!  It's Sunday and Nik is pregnant!  Whatever are we going to do about this?



Adorable error in coding.  Child floats above the potty.



Aww, cute Nik in... pink pregnancy clothes.



Well, Nicole decides that it's the perfect time to skate outside, in her jammies, in winter.  Sure... sure that's fine.



Gwen came over to chat with the queen later that day.  She really likes the queen, and the queen likes her back.  It was a nice visit.



Nathan becomes a child!  Look at what a happy boy he is, and can you see the slanty eyes?  Oh, he's a handsome one alright.  Gonna be a heartthrob when he grows up.



This is Nathan's room.  Right next to his sisters, and properly decked out for when he has a wife.  There is plenty of space for the both of them, and it's in nice colors Nathan likes.

And that would be the end to week two for the Kershaw's.  I can't wait to see the baby Nik has.

No comments:

Post a Comment